|X, Y, Z Travel||
63 x 51.2 x 27.6 in
|Spindle Nose to Table||
7.1 in min / 34.6 in max (180 mm min / 880 mm max)
74.8 x 51.2 in (1,900 x 1,300 mm)
|Max Weight On Table||
13,200 lbs (6,000 kg)
8 x 0.87 in (8 x 22 mm)
|Peak Spindle Motor||
47 hp (35 kW)
88 ft-lbs @ 2,800 rpm (119 Nm @ 2,800 rpm)
|Number Of Tools||
HSK 63 Form A
|Max Tool Diameter||
3.1 in (80 mm)
|Max Tool Length||
11.8 in (300 mm)
|Max Tool Weight||
15.4 lb. (7 kg)
|Max Programmable Feedrate||
1,535 inches/minute (39 m/minute)
|Rapid Traverse X,Y,Z Axis||
1,535 in/min (39 m/minute)
156.7 in (3,980 mm)
|Required Floor Space||
206.4 x 205 in (5,243 x 5,205)
200-240 VAC / 60 Hz
7-15 CFM @ 80-100 psi
High Speed Double-Column Bridge Design Machining Centers
The stability of the double-column, the ladder design of the Z-axis, and the overall weight of the BX machines provide exceptional accuracy, thermal compensation, and outstanding surface finish capabilities. Equipped with an 18,000 rpm spindle and Hurco’s patented UltiMotion technology, the BX series is designed for high speeds and tight tolerances.
- Extremely rigid and thermally stable double-column design.
- Ladder design of bridge provides maximum support to the head casting.
- Close proximity of spindle to bridge casting reduces overhang.
- Roller-type rails on all axes provide additional rigidity.
- Direct-coupled ballscrews support increased speed and accuracy.
- Motorized high-speed spindle.