|X axis travel (longitudinal table)|| |
|Y axis travel (vertical head)|| |
|Z axis travel (column in & out)|| |
|Max Work / Swing Diameter|| |
|Max Work / Height|| |
|Table working surface|| |
39.37 x 39.37 inch
|Table increments|| |
|Maximum mass on pallet|| |
|Spindle speeds|| |
|Spindle speeds (OP)|| |
|Spindle taper|| |
|Rapid traverse X axis|| |
|Y axis|| |
|Z axis|| |
|Tool magazine capacity|| |
62 [88/128/175/255/383] Chain [126/178/230/308] Matrix
|Machine weight approx.|| |
Fanuc 30iM (31iM)
Niigata HN100D-II Heavy Duty Box Way
- Heavy duty boxway machining center with solid meehanite cast iron machine frame.
- Outstanding stability, damping through extensive ribbing of machine frame.
- Wide induction hardened boxways for long-term accuracy and rigidity.
- All axes hand scrapped by highly experienced technicians.
- Gear driven spindles that general extremely high torque.
- Niigata’s mean workzone is the most generous in the industry.
Please call for pricing
Call for pricing or Make an offer