|X axis travel (longitudinal table)|| |
|Y axis travel (vertical head)|| |
|Z axis travel (column in & out)|| |
|Max Work / Swing Diameter|| |
|Max Work / Height|| |
|Table working surface|| |
62.99 x 51.97 inch
|Table increments|| |
|Maximum mass on pallet|| |
|Spindle speeds|| |
|Spindle speeds (OP)|| |
|Spindle taper|| |
|Rapid traverse X axis|| |
|Y axis|| |
|Z axis|| |
|Tool magazine capacity|| |
62 [88/128/175/255/383] Chain [126/178/230/308] Matrix
|Machine weight approx.|| |
Fanuc 30iM (31iM)
Niigata HN1600-S Box Way Linear Hybrid
- Hybrid boxway horizontal machining center features largest work envelope in its class.
- Hybrid machining with a combination of linear roller guides on X and Z axis and boxway guide system on Y axis.
- Speed, stability, vibration dampening are achieved at 40m/min or 1574 ipm.
- Heavy duty, high torque geared head spindle is standard.
- Wide range of spindle choices – standard, quill / bar, exreme high torque and 15,000 rpm 60 hp.
Please call for pricing
Call for pricing