|Closed Height w/o Die Block||
|Platen Table Size (D-W)||
10 x 17 inch
|Punch Hole Size (Max. Material) Max. Hole||
65 Tons 1-1/16″ (3/4″) 5″
15-1/2″ Long *1″ x 4″ 3/4″ x 10″ 5/8″ x 15″
5″ x 5″ x 3/8″ **4″ x 4″ x 1/2″
|Bar Shear Round (min. to max.) Square (min. to max.)||
1/4″ to 1-1/2″ 1/2″ to 1″
|Coper-Notcher (Tons) (Max. Material)||
56 2-3/4″ x 4″ x 1/4″
|Optional Bending Attach.||
8″, 12″, 14″, 24″
|Punch End Strokes Per Minute||
30 @ 3/4″ 45 @ 3/4″
|Work Station Height Approx.||
|Hydraulics Pump GPM System R/V PSI||
|Motor Std. 230/460 3 Ph. 1800 RPM Opt Phase & Voltage Available||
7.5 HP 3 Ph.
|Dimensions (Net) W-L-H Approx.||
24″ x 66″ x 60″
|Weight (Net) Approx.||
Piranha P-65 Ironworker
Piranha hydraulic ironworker machines give metal fabrication shops outstanding quality, innovative features, and unparalleled durability. Our ironworkers range from 50 to 140 tons, and include single-operator and dual-operator models. Every Piranha ironworker provides quality work, savings in machine set-up time, versatility through a wide range of tooling and attachments, and superior factory engineering and support.
- Industry Leading Cycle Times—Punch holes in less time than other hydraulic ironworker machines.
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment.
- Integrated Notching Station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Quick-Change Tooling—Split dovetail slide mountings—make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute on all models except P-50.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-Downs—This unique Piranha ironworker feature, coupled with a low rake angle, keeps parts from deforming or shifting during the shearing process. The hold-downs work automatically, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments between cuts (except on P-50).
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables.
Starting at $20,990