|Closed Height w/o Die Block||
|Platen Table Size (D-W)||
16 x 36 inch
|Punch Hole Size (Max. Material) Max. Hole||
140 Tons 1-3/8″ (1-1/4″) 5″ (5/16″)
20-1/2″ Long 1″ x 14″ 3/4″ x 18″ 1/2″ x 20″
6″ x 6″ x 5/8″
|Bar Shear Round (min. to max.) Square (min. to max.)||
1/2″ to 2″ 1/2″ to 1-3/8″
|Coper-Notcher (Tons) (Max. Material)||
95 4″ x 6″ x 3/8″
|Optional Bending Attach.||
18", 24″, 36″, 48″
|Punch End Strokes Per Minute||
24 @ 1″ N/A
|Work Station Height Approx.||
|Hydraulics Pump GPM System R/V PSI||
|Motor Std. 230/460 3 Ph. 1800 RPM Opt Phase & Voltage Available||
10 HP 3 Ph.
|Dimensions (Net) W-L-H Approx.||
38″ x 120″ x 85″
|Weight (Net) Approx.||
Piranha PII-140 Ironworker
Call for pricing
Piranha hydraulic ironworker machines give metal fabrication shops outstanding quality, innovative features, and unparalleled durability. Our ironworkers range from 50 to 140 tons, and include single-operator and dual-operator models. Every Piranha ironworker provides quality work, savings in machine set-up time, versatility through a wide range of tooling and attachments, and superior factory engineering and support.
- Industry Leading Cycle Times—Punch holes in less time than other hydraulic ironworker machines.
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment.
- Integrated Notching Station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Quick-Change Tooling—Split dovetail slide mountings—make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute on all models except P-50.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-Downs—This unique Piranha ironworker feature, coupled with a low rake angle, keeps parts from deforming or shifting during the shearing process. The hold-downs work automatically, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments between cuts (except on P-50).
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables.