|Spindle Speed (Opt.)||
10,000 (15,000) rpm
CAT50 Big Plus
|Spindle Power (Opt.)||
|Distance Between Spindle Nose & Table Top||
64.96 x 29.92 inch
|No. T-slot x Size x Pitch||
0.2 x 0.87 x 5.91 inch
|Max. Load on Table||
|X/Y/Z Rapid Feedrate||
1,181 / 1,181 / 945 ipm
|Tool Magazine Capacity (opt.)||
24 (32/40) T
|Max. Tool Dimension (w/o Adjacent Tools)||
ø4.33 x 13.78 (ø7.48 x 13.78) inch
- The YCM NTV-158B utilizes all of the benefits of the YCM patented T-Base design, but it incorporates high speed features for fast metal removal and hard milling at high feed rates and spindle speeds.
- A dual winding 40 HP In-Line Direct Drive CAT50 or HSK-A100 spindle with standard 10,000 RPM or optional 15,000 RPM.
- Oversized roller guide ways on all axes contribute to the NTV-158B’s outstanding rigidity and accuracy under heavy workpiece weight and cutting conditions.
- The Z-axis head design eliminates the Z-axis counterbalance for excellent 3D contour control and part finishes.
- The NTV-158B is a superb machine for large mold & die finishing and large aerospace applications.