|Max Turning Length||
|Max Turning Diameter||
|Hole Through Spindle||
|Hole Through Draw Bar||
|X - axis Rapid Feedrate / Cutting Feedrate||
630 / 0.04~393.7 ipm
|Z - axis Rapid Feedrate / Cutting Feedrate||
709 / 0.04~393.7 ipm
|Main Spindle Motor||
40 / 50 HP
Servo Turret (Hydraulic Clamping)
|Turret Capacity (opt)||
|Swing Over Turret||
- The TC-46 series is a super heavy-duty, box slideway, 45-degree slant bed lathe designed for large turned part applications.
- The standard TC-46 series features an A2-11 spindle with 4.6” bar capacity. The Big Bore “BB” models have an A2-15 spindle with 6.5” bar capacity.
- TC-46 spindle speeds range from 2,000 RPM (18” Chuck) to 1,200 RPM (24” Chuck) depending on spindle size.
- The TC-46 is available with bed lengths from 39.37” to 122.48” with fully programmable tailstocks.
- All TC-46 models can be equipped with live tool turrets and C-axis spindle drive for secondary milling and drilling operations.
- TC-46 models are available with a wide range of options that can be ordered such as: Collet Chucks, Tool Pre-Setters, Manual or Hydraulic Steady Rests, Bar Loaders, Live Tool Holders.